Ministry of Wellness, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) federally recognized nonprofit organization established February 2nd, 2017. ALL donations are tax-deductible. If you’re able to donate more than $25 towards this ministry, please do so. I have set it up to where any and all financial classes of people can have the vital information contained in this book. Please give one of the higher amounts ($30, $35, or $40) if you are able to. Thank you in advance, for helping me spread the TRUTH about health.
Paperback, 453 pages.
Inside Eat for Health you’ll find:
- An explanation of nutrient density and how to utilize it to prevent and reverse many different diseases.
- Food exercises that help you retrain your taste to prefer healthy foods over low-nutrient foods.
- Advice on how to recognize and get rid of toxic hunger.
- A gradual, three-level program with custom menus so you can adjust the program to your individual needs and preferences
- Over 150 delicious and easy recipes that taste phenomenal and are easy to make
- Dr. Fuhrman’s Aggregate Nutrient Density Index (ANDI), a nutrient scoring system to measure the nutritional quality of your diet
- Cooking techniques and shopping tips
Eat for Health:
- Offers an easy-to-follow plan to transition gradually into Dr. Fuhrman’s Nutritarian diet-style by providing 3 levels of eating. The first level is the “easiest” to transition into while the 3rd level offers maximum health protection.
- Uniquely guides you to actually retrain your taste buds to prefer healthy foods so you no longer crave your former unhealthy food.
- Is part cookbook as each level comes complete with four weeks of sample menus and a total of 150 recipes. These varied meal plans offer you the ability to start where you are comfortable and progress at your own pace. You may decide to jump right into Phase 3 to maximize weight loss and optimize the therapeutic effects of disease reversal.
- Describes true hunger vs. toxic hunger
- Includes Dr. Fuhrman’s Aggregate Nutrient Density Index, referred to as ANDI, which scores common foods based on their micronutrient density.
What Dr. Fuhrman’s Peers Are Saying . . . “Eat for Health is the only eating style that will allow you to shed pounds while you reverse existing diseases and protect yourself from future health problems… Dr. Fuhrman offers up a large serving of all-too-uncommon common sense about improving your diet and your health. Follow his advice about healing yourself and you will be well along the path to a healthier and longer life.” — John Abramson MD Clinical Instructor, Harvard Medical School, Author of Overdosed America “I trust Dr. Fuhrman with my patients because his insights make sense and work, a wonderful combination for any physician.” — Mehmet Oz, M.D. Director, Cardiovascular Institute, Columbia–Presbyterian Medical Center “A terrific, ‘non–diet’ diet. Dr. Fuhrman explains precisely what you should eat and he makes it delicious. Eat For Health is effective, practical and sensible.” — Richard N. Podell, M.D., M.P.H. Medical Director and Clinical Professor, Department of Family Medicine, UMDNJ–Robert Wood Johnson Medical School